I'm cheered by these happenings...
• My sister-in-law rode over on her bicycle and brought us two liters of milk. I haven't seen any for sale for a week, but they sell it in her neighborhood grocery.
• One of my co-workers and her husband spent almost five hours yesterday talking about God and the Bible with a long-time friend, an air traffic controller from the Sendai airport who escaped with his life but has lost everything else.
• God has given the school where I work incredible administrators who are competent, resilient, and innovative. I so appreciated meeting with them today to discuss where we go from here.
• A missionary friend who lives near the nuclear reactor says the last ten days have been the most amazing days of their ministry. They have been difficult to be sure, but also offered unprecedented opportunities as their church has turned into a rescue center.
• I was able to hook up two women who share a native tongue. The younger woman has temporarily relocated near us and needed to debrief with someone in her heart language. The other young woman is mature in her faith and eager to let God use her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment