
God is with us always! I love this little plate a dear friend made for me with her pottery instructor. The character "tomo" is used in the word "friend." To me the character looks like I'm cuddling up under God's arms wrapped around me. It's a wonderful thing to have Jesus as my friend. He never ever leaves us!
A few weeks ago I saw this sight outside our living room window. It's challenging for my husband and me to live with his disabilities, but there are so many bright spots in our lives–our son's engagement to a lovely young lady we love, the opportunity to share lessons I've learned about God's character at a ladies' retreat Feb.7-9, a successful Arts and Skills Day Feb. 19 for homeschooling families, encouraging interactions with those we seek to share our lives and the gospel, etc.
I am privileged to work with some amazing kids. In this picture you see us preparing lunches for the homeless downtown. I'd venture to say that I was as blessed by their earnestness as the people were happy to receive the food.

No comments:
Post a Comment